Thursday, June 11, 2015

It's official - I'm a newb.

Hey everyone!
My name is Amanda and I'm a primary grades teacher in central Kentucky! I just completed my KTIP year in Kindergarten and I am excited to begin my second year as a first grade teacher in the fall! Like everyone else on the internet, I have a lot of ideas that I would love to share with all of you! 

I strongly believe that a classroom should never be a place where the teacher is the end-all to knowledge. Rather, the classroom is a learning community designed to help everyone (teachers included!) to learn throughout the year. This is also how I hope to run my blog! While I have so many ideas - more than my little brain can handle - I am even more interested in getting to know the immense teaching community online and learn from all of YOU! I can't wait to get started :)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment